two way stretch film
Pallet shrink wrap
- Two way stretch film is tacky on one side, it will not damage product surfaces in any way.
- Black pallet shrink wrap can be used to shield items from view.
- Shrink wrap is used by many products in many industries. Two way stretch film is is used to pack products such as glass, bricks, ceramics and mattresses, furniture etc.
|Buy quality hand pallet shrink wrap.|
|Buy quality black stretch wrap.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality pallet wrap dispensers. The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Blue pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
|Black pallet wrap is ideal keeping your products hidden.|
- For flush core two way stretch film the core is wider than the film so there is no need for a dispenser.
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the two way stretch film.
- two way stretch film
- two film way stretch