black pallet wrap
Pallet shrink wrap
- Shrink polyethylene film is a traditional packaging system that allows you to wrap the products fitting perfectly to their shape and keeping them firmly enclosed and protected.
- To use shrink wrap in the correct manner, tension must be applied as it is wrapped around the items. The shrink wrap must be pulled taut as it is wrapped around the items. No heat is required.
|Buy quality heavy duty shrink wrap film.|
|The most common gauge in all stretch wrap. Known to be very versatile and handle a variety of applications. 80 gauge is the most common stretch film thickness and ideal for a variety of applications|
|Buy quality hand held shrink wrap dispenser. The ability to run with a higher tension with fewer tears. Used to wrap bundle firewood, angle iron and a variety of heavier objects. Ideal for taller or heavier loads.|
|Buy quality pallet shrink covers. For heavy duty pallet loads. Greater strength and puncture resistance. Great for irregular shaped boxes. Ideal for securing steel, metal and other heavy duty items.|
- Eliminates the need for tape, string, strapping and other conventional securing methods.
- Black pallet wrap is a way to contain small items for shipping or storage.
- Size specification: The first measurement gives the width of the black pallet wrap.
- black pallet wrap
- pallet wrap black